- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- San Marino
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
3730 Las Vegas Boulevard South, NV 89158 Las Vegas Show map
Set on the Las Vegas Strip, ARIA Resort and Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas features a 150,000-square foot casino, 16 restaurants and on-site entertainment. Showcasing stunning city views, all rooms boast corner views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
All rooms include a stocked minibar and a one-touch room control system that allows guests to quickly customize room features like lighting and temperature. The en suite bathroom offers plush robes, a glass-enclosed shower with bench and a soaking tub.
Guests can relax in 3 outdoor pools and 3 hot tubs. The seasonal adults-only LIQUID Pool Lounge features DJ entertainment, a restaurant, bar and private cabana rental. The Jewell Nightclub, open Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 22:00 until 4:00, is part of the Hakkasan Group's new nightlife experiences.
The on-site Spa at ARIA Resort and Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas has 62 treatment rooms and offers massage, facial treatments and a full range of salon services. Personal training and group fitness classes are also available.
The ARIA Resort and Casino CityCenter is 3.1 miles from McCarran International Airport.
Hotel Chain: MGM Resorts International
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Room Service
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Kid-friendly Buffet
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Car Rental
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ticket Service
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
Entertainment and Family Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- VIP Room Facilities
- Air Conditioning
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 10 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 18 per day.
Policies of ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
These are general hotel policies for ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and Extra Beds
Any additional children or adults are charged USD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- The property will place an authorization on credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as a USD $150 incidental amount per day to allow access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should charges exceed the originally approved amount.
- For your convenience, Aria offers self-parking in their Main Parking Garage, as well as Valet Parking for a fee.
- The parking fee provides you with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- Must be 21 years or older to Check-in.
- In case of an early departure, you will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
- Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out yet may take 5-7 business days to become available through their financial institution.
- Per ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in.
- Fully-stocked refreshment centers are provided in each guest room, not intended for storage of personal items. Stocked items are billed to the guest’s account as soon as they are removed from the refreshment center.
Please note: Upon check-in, a per day incidental charge will be required. Please contact hotel directly for additional information.
- The resort fee is subject to a 12% tax.
The Daily Resort Fee Includes:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Centre Access
- Local & 800 phone calls
- Additional inclusions